Consumer market requirements and expectations are constantly changing. Consumers have more knowledge and constantly expect better quality. There are a number of factors that add quality risk to the supply chain including unethical production methods or pressure to reduce production or material cost leading to poor quality, also the ever increasing and changing product standards and regulations. All of these risks need to be mitigated.
TCIS expertise allows us to provide Quality control and inspection services for a wide range of consumer Products, including Hardlines, Softlines, and electrical and electronic products. TCIS offers a complete range of tailor-made inspection service as per ISO 2859 methodology, audit, certification and testing services to help you ensure the quality of your goods and the reliability of your supplier.
Quality Control Inspection
TCIS offers its clients a straight forward way to limit commercial risks when importing or exporting your goods. Our inspections help you to:
- Ensure the quantity produced (finished and packed) matches with the quantity ordered
- Ensure visual appearance (color, finish) matches with product ordered
- Ensure product specifications (measurements, material, functions) comply with the order
- verify packaging, labeling, instructions and markings comply with mandatory standards
- Today, most goods are subject to local regulations (EN, ASTM,..etc ) to help ensure the health and safety of the final consumer. Since importers and retailers are responsible for the products in the country where they market them, product testing is the means to verify that goods comply with applicable standards prior to shipment.
- TCIS works with only highly qualified partner laboratories, accredited by ILAC and offers laboratory testing for a wide range of Consumer goods products, such as Toys, Textile, Furniture, Electrical and Electronic equipment
- Textile ( fabric / home furnishing )
- Bags & accessories
- Kitchen ware
- Bath ware
- House hold items
- IT/av products
- Wheat Flour
- Milk Powders